Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Smart Antenna Canada How To Improve Cell Reception In My Apartment?

How to improve cell reception in my apartment? - smart antenna canada

I currently have a Sony W510 and I can not complete calls from home, unless I'm near a window (even may be cut off if you are) on my balcony. I'm with Rogers (Canada), and in fact I just tried other phones from Rogers, but everyone seems to have a bad reception.

I think the problem is the apartment itself, because it is surrounded by other buildings, but has a great job on the balcony. Is there a way to improve reception inside (like an antenna at low cost through the window or balcony)?

There are other phones with better reception (in Canada)? My contract is almost finished and I'm probably a smart phone or BlackBerry, so that if a particular phone, the better reception (or better phone company), which would have coveredAP to work well ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment