Thursday, February 4, 2010

Salvage Mini Cooper For Sale Mini Cooper Salvage Or Good To Go Mini?

Mini cooper salvage or good to go mini? - salvage mini cooper for sale

I really want a Mini Cooper Mini One for my bday ... Resources are very low to get a small car, you have to be broken 2 months lol, and for the salvation 3moths usually not a problem for the mini.

I think 2 kids to ... I do not know a mini handy if you have children, but which is not always, and I'm on a Ford Ka in the month, so there is not much difference., Size wise

In any case, back to the point where you think I should get a rescue vehicle at low prices for 2000 to $? Problem, the damage will cost £ 1000 or are expected simply to save more and get a decent usually a Run for £ 3890 / £ 4000?
If I'm gosh by the custom of redemption through March, usually April May ... lol

Thank you x

2 comments:

imrickas... said...

Wait a month. Now with this additional cost, except for carrying much less risk that they pay for expensive repairs. In addition, the rescue does not mean much resale value.

kelly_f_... said...

ID ever for a rescue vehicle of any kind may be used again in safety critical areas, but never a big bailout

Post a Comment