Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How To Find Les Girls On Runescape Would Anyone Know Where I Can Find Other Girls (les Or Bi) Who I Can Be Friends With?

Would anyone know where I can find other girls (les or bi) who I can be friends with? - how to find les girls on runescape

Recently I asked how it would be with a new gf. I had some before, but I thought I was done with this phase. I like men, so they probably makes me bisexual. Seeking a close friendship with another woman now.

Does anybody know a dating site for Colombia? I prefer women.

4 comments:

J. McCoy said...

You do not know the locations in Colombia, but you can follow the advice of others and respond to advertising on Craigslist, if desired. Or make a MySpace account.

Then there ourchart.com (from the L-word). I am sure you will meet many fellow lesbians there. You can also refine your search. But be careful when you submit your information online.

But the best is really just going out and celebrate with friends. So you can get to know many people indeed! Good luck to you! So be careful! ;)

goldwing said...

Please follow my advice ... man, you leave the real world and find real people, shit, not virtual on a computer! The world is full of singles waiting to meet other full ... poorest meet someone online ... because you never know what the meeting .. only have what you want to see it, and it is often ... the hell away from the computer and outside, where the real people! Good luck and peace, Goldwing

clark10c... said...

Have you checked craigslist?

666 said...

Myspace.com Try to surf over and check or the advanced search, you can someone PPL or ancestry of life str8 bi or gay, you can go I hope this helps

Post a Comment