Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gator Parts In Ontario Blonde Joke?

Blonde joke? - gator parts in ontario

A Cajun goes into a bar with a pet alligator gator.He rely on the bar and heads for the LL surprised patrons.I 'make deal.I will open this alligator's mouth and place my manhood inside.Then the alligator mouth closed for 1 minute, then open your mouth and remove my return, I unscathed.In unit at this concert, each one of you buys me approval.The a lot drink.The muttered her husband was in the bar, he dropped his pants and put Johnson and Part mouth.The Gator alligator closed his mouth as the crowd gasped.After one minutes, the man grabbed a beer bottle and the alligator blow your top head.The alligator opened his mouth, and the man pulled his free sex The crowd cheered and the first of its beverages Stoo delivered.The mandy made another offer. "I'll pay $ 100 for anyone willing to try it." Silence fell on the crowd.After a while, went hand in the back of the Brunette timidlyspoke bar, I'll try, just do not hit me so hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment