Sunday, February 7, 2010

24 Marble Tile Porcelain Tile - Italian Vs Chinese?

Porcelain tile - Italian vs Chinese? - 24 marble tile

I need advice and suggestions from installers, preferably with experience or someone who has dealt with this subject ...

You need to install a new floor in my house, so today I went to get a few quotes from stoneware to.

I like grinding on one side polished.

Sun is shown in the exhibition, the Type 2 types in 24 "boxes ... Italian and Chinese.
Both seemed very close to me ... that the differences in color .. BUT.

The Italian tile = $ 9 / pc
China tile = $ 1.99 ea

It's a big difference in the price of special coverage I need 850 square meters of ground.

So what's the deal? ... Why Italian tiles in Chinese?
In fact .. The marble was cheaper than the Italian ceramics, for $ 6 ... But I like the idea of the maintenance of marble, it is not an option for me.

Please ... to educate you a bit of me, so I know what I do when I go to buy anything .. would decide

Thank you very much.

3 comments:

That guy said...

I think the price that you have a cost accounting system, little work ... maybe .. From what I understand, so a good job,
Director Office
The production of tiles and tile installation
CA
PS Take $ u save a good idea to hire a installer.

cardgirl... said...

I want to buy Italian. Try also to sandstone tile in Mexico, but the Chinese? Mmmm me. They are inferior products.

al6517 said...

In my professional opinion that they prefer Italian tile or a tile of a domestic nature.
Reason: Italian tiles are of better quality.
I prefer a Mexican tile on the Chinese product. I mean, not to mention a wealth of experience in the tile a longer visit of the Chinese people have a strong work ethic is very different than most of the civilized world that everyone believes in real terms, what my friend you get what you pay .
Think of excavating and replacing 20% of Chinese boxes, and if you have never done before, you know how much fun it is.
sorry if this is not the answer I wanted, but it is honest.

Post a Comment