Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sports Broadcasting Camp Do I Have Any Chance At Getting Into Syracuse?

Do I have any chance at getting into Syracuse? - sports broadcasting camp

I have a 2.9GPA, I have a 21 (in my actions would be higher if I am condemned to take the math portion. I) on the basic geometry of a junior, I have a 9 in the voice leading is obviously a surprise, and to a 1600 on the SA I'll take both tests again. I have lots of good extra-curricular activities, including:

* Sports editor of the College Paper
* He wrote for two local newspapers (Westport News, Weston) forum, which covers sports my management team. Seen as a sort of honorary member of the team "for all coaches.
* Volunteer in the Obama campaign and traveled to Pennsylvania campaign for him
* Volunteer in the Jewish home for the elderly
* Little League referee
* Partner of the Young Democrats Club
* He worked at my high school program as a kind of camera news and it is likely that production on the board for next year.
* Participation in the sports broadcasting field 2 years in a row, Mercy University Media Camp this summer.
* Support the Troops Club
* Big Brother Big Sister mentoring program for incoming Freshmans

No mention or AP classes. In fact, I have a nonverbal learning disability, so that the support and the basic geometry.

So, what do you think?

2 comments:

Jake Y said...

Sorry, but I am 99% sure that you have no Syracuse is an epic walk to school on the basis of information provided. It is incredible that in different places offered to their school are impressive. However, the average high school GPA was 3.6 to give Syracuse. Sorry for your disability, and have greatly helped if they could some courses with honors. In addition, their grades SA are to be compared, slightly below the average.

Good luck.

mento challunged said...

Bad grades, but good school

You can give a break because of his learning disabilities a chance.

Apply if you really want to go to BU.

Post a Comment