Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cat Pee On Carpet How To Get Out Cat Pee In Carpet~~Please Help?

How to get out cat pee in carpet~~Please help? - cat pee on carpet

My cat is in my bedroom girl pee'd in one place. I got a feeling that smell. We have everything from bleach in the urine went hunting trying to block thoughts sent the link function of the enzyme. If anyone knows of a home really means to cooperate to the odor please tell me to get. Replacing the carpet is not an option at this stage of the game. Thank you for your help!

5 comments:

~Moonlit... said...

Well, for us, firstly, the use of vinegar on the carpet - Save the smell, and do not worry, keep the carpet smell of vinegar.

Even if you do not want to keep your cat to pee in one place, you can try any kind of citrus juice - Cats like the smell. This works for us, but I can not tell if your cat is angry.

Good luck!

Kimberly said...

Nature's Miracle works great. From my experience, I pour a puddle in which he the stain and let it dry by itself, without rubbing. The stain will usually disappear very quickly, but the smell stayed in May, as it in the air.

Tip: Sprinkle baking soda before you vacuum the carpet the next time. They also sell scented baking soda (Arm & Hammer), which feels good and at least feel better than pee.

Good luck!

xxZoolan... said...

Water lemon aid Bleech also stop to help the cat in the room for a while. Place a trash can in the space of cat pee THA convince the cat to urinate in the litter after the cat is used for this, then you can to another location. HTH

ELLIE! said...

Carpet cleaning! Duh

melzy said...

I use the magic carpet with a clean brush. u can from Wal-Mart ..
I pee in dogs .. lol ..

Post a Comment