Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Post Acl Surgery Post ACL Surgery Question?

Post ACL Surgery question? - post acl surgery

I tore my ACL in my knee and operates more than 9 months. During my physical therapy I could not my leg in full extension during the first months. My doctor is so stupid, I laughed and told me good luck. Well, it's a pain in my knee when I bend and a sharp pain when I do leg press. My doctor told me, because I have never found a complete extension, back in my right knee after surgery. Before you go blow see $ $ $ $ to another doctor, it is a way to full extension, with some stretching exercises again?

1 comments:

mistify said...

Yes, focusing simply on the quadriceps, hamstring stretches, calf stretches, etc.

Might be useful formal PT, but in reality, if you are an ambitious person, you may be able to secure your account.

Another aspect is the assertion that JAS dynamic knee brace, which gradually leg.

Post a Comment