Friday, January 1, 2010

Hard Contacts What's The Difference Between Hard And Soft Contacts (as Simple As The Answer May Sound)?

What's the difference between hard and soft contacts (as simple as the answer may sound)? - hard contacts

I hear things about hard and soft contacts, but I'm not really sure that it works better than another. Some people say that soft lenses are comfortable, but not fully comply with their vision. Then I heard that the contacts of the hard work well, but so uncomfortable. Which is better?

3 comments:

Einstein said...

The soft contacts. I use silicone hydrogel. The O2Optix that, and I see perfectly. They are much more comfortable than hard because they breathe and focus on the eyes. They are like a kind of suction cups, so they more easily. Readers are porous glass. This, he said obstruct views on respiration and can be uncomfortable silence (not to mention difficult to clean). I went with the silicone.

melitus said...

Well, I can not answer the question I'dont wear contact lenses (assuming you ask) The answer has to understand why lie if they were made in 2 categories. My late brother used to take both. First, they used the drive, but smooth. I would say harder than last sweet. For all four days will give way through the entrance. Hope that helps a little.

SOLVENCY said...

Glasses. Nothing can equal.

Post a Comment